U.S. Rep. Rose’s Statement in Support of Rep. Mike Johnson for Speaker

Washington, DCU.S. Representative John Rose (TN-06) released the following statement:

“I’d like to express my enthusiastic support for Rep. Mike Johnson (R-LA) to be elected the 56th Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives,” said Rep. Rose. “I’ve had the pleasure of watching his steadfast leadership and commitment to his faith and conservative values as Chairman of the largest Republican caucus in Congress, the Republican Study Committee, and as Vice-Chair of the Republican Conference, and from working with him during my time in Congress, I know that his values closely match the values of the people of Middle and East Tennessee in the Sixth District. Republicans are united and ready to govern under his leadership, and I am excited to get back to work on behalf of the American people and the folks I’m honored to represent in Tennessee’s Sixth District.”

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://johnrose.house.gov/media/press-releases/us-rep-roses-statement-support-rep-mike-johnson-speaker