San Francisco 49ers quarterback Josh Dobbs joins Rep. Burchett on Tennessee Talks

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (April 3, 2024) – On the latest episode of Tennessee Talks, Josh Dobbs, San Francisco 49ers quarterback, joins Rep. Tim Burchett (TN-02) to discuss what it feels like to be a Tennessee Volunteer, Dobbs' background in Aerospace Engineering, and their shared interest in UAPs. 

“Josh is a great guy,” said Rep. Burchett. “At UT he was dedicated to his schoolwork and gave a lot of his time back to the community, and that's something I respect. I wish Josh nothing but the best and I wish him luck in the upcoming NFL season."

Josh Dobbs began his freshman season at the University of Tennessee in 2013 where he majored in Aerospace Engineering. In 2017, the university presented him with the Torchbearer Award, the highest honor for an undergraduate student that emphasizes accomplishments in academia as well as within the community. 

Josh was drafted by the Pittsburgh Steelers in the 4th round of the 2017 NFL draft and since then has been a part of several organizations, including the Tennessee Titans. Off the field, Josh is an advocate for alopecia awareness and is the founder of the ASTROrdinary Dobbs Foundation

Episodes of Tennessee Talks are available on the show’s official website, Rep. Burchett’s official YouTube channel, and the following streaming services: 

• Apple Podcasts 
  • Spotify 
  • Google Podcasts 
  • Podcast Index 
  • iHeartRadio 
  • TuneIn 
  • Stitcher 
  • Podchaser 

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://burchett.house.gov/media/press-releases/san-francisco-49ers-quarterback-josh-dobbs-joins-rep-burchett-tennessee-talks