Ogles’ Update On Constituent Cases Solved

Columbia, TN - Congressman Andy Ogles (TN-05) and his district office work to assist individuals with inquiries to federal agencies. From passports to immigration to VA benefits and beyond, Congressman Ogles’ office has provided assistance to over 1,600 constituents since he assumed office for the people of Tennessee’s Fifth District. 

My team and I have been working hard to serve the good people of Tennessee's Fifth District. Since I assumed office, we have returned $4,446,438 to constituents, including SSA Disability, IRS refunds, VA Benefits, military benefits, and grants. Having handled well over 1,600 cases of needed assistance with federal agencies, my team and I have diligently worked to get people the help they needed and resolve as many cases as possible.

As you can imagine, some cases, such as immigration cases, take longer to resolve depending on the agency. Still, there were pending cases from my predecessor's time in Congress, and we have been able to put fresh eyes on those situations and achieve results for many of those people. If you or someone you know in the Fifth District needs help with a federal agency, please don’t delay in reaching out. My team and I stand ready to assist you,” said Congressman Andy Ogles.

The breakdown of cases solved by Congressman Ogles’ Office to date by county:

Davidson: 930 cases; to date, 750 resolved

Williamson: 284 cases; to date, 236 resolved

Wilson: 177 cases; to date, 125 resolved

Maury: 140 cases; to date, 101 resolved

Marshall: 41 cases; to date, 26 resolved

Lewis: 17 cases; to date, 11 resolved

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://ogles.house.gov/media/press-releases/ogles-update-constituent-cases-solved