Ogles Announces 2024 State Of The Union Guest

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Congressman Andy Ogles (TN-05) is excited to welcome fellow Tennessean and DailyWire host Michael J. Knowles to the 2024 State of the Union.

“I am thrilled to welcome Michael J. Knowles to Capitol Hill as my guest for the State of the Union,” said Congressman Ogles. “He is an incredible voice for the conservative movement, offering thoughtful challenges and fresh perspectives. Not only do we share strong convictions but a love of Tennessee and the values it represents.”

Michael J. Knowles: “It’s a great honor to attend the State of the Union—and all the more so as the guest of Congressman Ogles, who has proven himself to be among the most principled and courageous conservatives, not only in Congress or the State of Tennessee, but in the country. I look forward to the President’s address as we all look forward to the course correction that will follow come November.”

The State of the Union will be held at 9 p.m. ET / 8 p.m. CT on March 7th, 2024.

# # #

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://ogles.house.gov/media/press-releases/ogles-announces-2024-state-union-guest