Congressman Kustoff Secures $10 Million for Construction of the I-69 Troy Bypass

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Congressman David Kustoff (R-TN) secured $10,000,000 for the Tennessee Department of Transportation to complete the widening of two sections of I-69, also known as the Troy Bypass. Once completed, the Troy Bypass will allow for the future connection of I-69 to Kentucky in the north, and I-155 in Dyersburg, Tennessee to the south.

“I am pleased to provide this critical funding to better connect our state,” said Congressman Kustoff. “The Troy Bypass will allow for the safer and more efficient travel of people and goods through West Tennessee and into the rest of our country. I look forward to the day we can all drive I-69 from Union City to Memphis.”

This funding was included in the Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act that the House of Representatives passed on March 6, 2024. 

###

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://kustoff.house.gov/media/press-releases/congressman-kustoff-secures-10-million-construction-i-69-troy-bypass