Congressman Kustoff Announces Ways and Means Subcommittee Assignments

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Congressman David Kustoff (TN-08) announced today that he will sit on the Subcommittee on Tax, Subcommittee on Trade, and Subcommittee on Social Security within the House Committee on Ways and Means for the 118th Congress. 

The Committee on Ways and Means is the oldest committee in the United States Congress and has jurisdiction over taxes, trade, healthcare, Social Security, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), and support for low-income families that need work.

"I am honored to serve on the Subcommittees on Tax, Trade, and Social Security for the 118th Congress," said Congressman Kustoff. "These vitally important subcommittees handle the issues that touch West Tennessee families, farmers, and businesses each day. I am committed to working with my colleagues to champion a strong agenda that delivers more jobs, higher wages, lower taxes, and greater investment in America."

###

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://kustoff.house.gov/media/press-releases/congressman-kustoff-announces-ways-and-means-subcommittee-assignments